Completely renovated, semi-detached 3 bedroom house with driveway, garage and terrace located in the center of Slenaken.
The ground floor has its own entrance at the front of the building, from which access to the spacious hall with toilet with sink, meter cupboard, stairs and access to the living room with open kitchen of approximately 48m2. The hall has an attractive tiled floor. The living room with the open kitchen has a modern tiled floor. From the kitchen there is access to the paved back entrance from which there is also access to the garage of approximately 30m2.
From the spacious landing you can reach 2 bedrooms (13m2 and 10m2) and the bathroom of approximately 5.5m2. These bedrooms also have a neat, modern laminate floor. The spacious bathroom has a double sink and a walk-in shower. The toilet with fountain is also separate on this floor.
Very spacious, bright attic room of no less than 37 m2.
- Entire house equipped with plastic frames with double glazing.
- House is in a very good state of maintenance.
- Ground floor, 1st and 2nd floor have underfloor heating.
- Connection for washing machine is located in the basement and the garage.
- The outdoor area is approximately 30 m2 (the garden at the rear is not part of the rented property).
Slenaken is located in the middle of the five-star hilly landscape of South Limburg and is surrounded by beautiful nature. Slenaken is known for its village shop, where you can get all your groceries. In addition, there are several hotels and various restaurants, popular with tourists and residents of the region. Maastricht can be reached within 25 minutes, as can Heerlen, Aachen and Liège. Extensive shopping facilities can be found in Gulpen and Margraten, both a 7-minute drive away.
- The rental price excl. utilities is € 1295,-
- The deposit is € 2590,-
- The minimum rental period is 12 months.